Surf Works is a Kidderminster based creative agency and garment decoration specialist. We are looking to recruit a senior production operative.
About the Job:
Following a period of expansion, we are looking for a highly competent and experienced individual to join our production team as a senior operator in a fast paced environment.
Being a small business, we find that every day is different so a summary of your role and responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Operating and maintaining our embroidery machines
- Operating and maintaining our DTF and wide format printers and plotters
- Ensuring that customer orders are completed and dispatched to meet demanding deadlines
- Warehouse management and organisation including booking in deliveries
- Ordering and managing manufacturing stock.
- Previous experience of commercial garment decoration and embroidery is essential.
- Experience of DTF printing or wide format inkjet printing is desirable.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to be highly organised with very high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Must able to work to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with working independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable dealing with clients and suppliers
- Competent computer user
- 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday. Occasional call for weekend work.
- There may be opportunities for overtime
- Pay is negotiable and dependant on experience.
- Date of commencement: ASAP
- Free on-site parking
- Friendly, tight knit team
- Company events
How to apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com If you have any questions and would like to speak to us before applying, please call 01562 637330