We are looking to recruit a sales / office administrator to join our growing team.
About the Job:
We are currently moving though a period of expansion having recently moved to larger premises and acquired new machinery. As such we require a highly organised individual to support both the sales team and the production team with day to day administration duties.
Being a small business, we find that every day is different so a summary of your role and responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Order processing and system management
- Liaising with and updating clients
- Assisting the MD and production team
- Previous sales / office admin experience is very much desired; however the right candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to be highly organised with very high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be comfortable dealing with clients and suppliers
- Highly competent computer user
- 25 hours per week to be completed flexibly Monday – Friday. The role could be made full time for the right candidate.
- Pay is negotiable and dependant on experience.
- Date of commencement: ASAP
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Friendly, tight knit team
How to apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com If you have any questions and would like to speak to us before applying, please call 01562 637330